Disability and Inclusive Education Awareness training was conducted for MEC staff and its partners at Catholic Bishop’s Conference of Myanmar (CBCM) from 4 to 5 August 2016. Trainers are from Eden Center for Disabled Children (E.C.D.C).
The training gives
- An understanding of the models of disability, types of impairments, differences between disability and impairments
- An understanding of the key concepts of Integrated / Special Education and Inclusive Education
- Knowledge of disabled children and barriers, barrier free environment and disability and services
- Knowledge of disabled children and National Education law
- Understanding of disabled children and child psychology